Specific Terms and Conditions for the Vileda Windomatic Maze Facebook Competition
In addition to the general terms set out above, the following terms and all entry instructions elsewhere on the site will apply to the competition “Vileda Windomatic Maze”.
The promoter of the Competition is Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions GmbH. (FHCS GmbH)
No purchase necessary.
2. The competition can be entered by visiting the Vileda Facebook page, facebook.com/ViledaUK. The entrant can then take part in the competition by liking the Vileda Facebook page (not mandatory). Once accepting the terms and conditions, the entrant will be taken to the ‘Windomatic Maze’ app. Each entrant will be served a selection of 6 maze routes, this is a game of chance and the user has a 50/50 chance of walking through the correct door. One door is open and will lead to the next maze door, the other is closed and has been cleaned with a Vileda Windomatic Window Vacuum Cleaner leaving a streak free finish. Entrants must navigate through all 6 doors (without walking into a Vileda cleaned door) to be entered into the star prize draw of winning a Thomson Holiday voucher worth £1000. Each daily game play will also be entered into a daily prize draw, which does not require you to navigate through all 6 doors.
If the user doesn’t make it through 6 doors, they will be given a chance to share the competition with 3 friends via email or alternatively on Facebook to gain another entry to the competition. Once this additional entry has been taken, they will not get any more chances to play until the following day.
3. The Vileda Windomatic Maze competition commences at 4pm on
October 2016 and closes at 4pm on Wednesday 16th November
4. By entering, the entrant agrees to the be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
5. The prizes are as follows:
First Prize: Thomson Holiday voucher worth £1000 to spend on a holiday of choice.
There are a total of 49 daily prizes available to win over the duration of the competition. There will be one daily prize available each day.
Prizes available are as follows:
1 Windomatic per week, a total of 6 Windomatics to be won across the duration of the competition
10 Vileda SuperMocio Mops
10 Vileda Duactiva Brooms
10 Vileda Dustpans
7 Webshop Coupons of 20% off a minimum spend of £30 (Including free delivery)
prizes will be randomly selected & daily winners will not get a
choice of prize.
6. You must be 18 years or older and a UK resident to enter any competition on the Vileda Facebook page.
7. Only two entries per person, per day are permitted.
8. The star prize winner will be chosen at the end of the competition. And daily prize winners daily throughout competition duration.
Each entrant will be able to win a maximum of 1 prize, on top of
being entered into the prize draw for the star prize of a £1000
Thomson Holiday Voucher if they have successfully navigated through 6
doors of the maze.
10. All winners will be notified at the end of the competition. Email notification is not valid proof of a prize winner or a valid claim for a prize. If the entrant does not submit their details into the entry form which is made available at the start of the game, the prize will not be dispatched and therefore the participant will forfeit their prize
11. Prizes can only be successfully claimed if the winner has completed their details in the entry form. Forms that are not completed successfully, their prize will be re-allocated into the prize fund and a new winner selected at random
12. The promoter shall not be responsible for any internet service interruptions or other electronic fault.
13. Prizes will be dispatched to the winner’s designated delivery address which is the address submitted on the entry form. This address has to be in the UK.
14. At the discretion of FHCS GmbH, prizes will be dispatched up to 28 days after the winner receives confirmation of winning and has submitted their form. FHCS GmbH hold no responsibility for any delivery delays.
15. FHCS GmbH shall not be liable for any prizes lost or damaged in the post or not received for any other reason outside FHCS GmbH’scontrol.
16. Entrant’s data will be collected, and each entrant will be given the choice to opt in to receiving promotional and marketing information from FHCS GmbH when submitting their personal data after winning a prize.
17. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to change the prizes at any time. There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes in whole or in part.
A maximum of one prize per household can be won over the duration of
the competition, on top of being entered into the prize draw for the
star prize of a £1000 Thomson Holiday Voucher
19. Vileda’s Windomatic Maze competition has been developed with the latest technologies and equipment. However, there may be hardware limitations in which a user may not be able to take part due to equipment used to take part in the promotion (i.e.: Web browsers, mobile devices and operating systems). The promoter will in no way accept responsibility for 'plays' lost due to incompatibilities/faults between software and equipment.
Promoter: Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions GmbH (FHCS GmbH)
No correspondence will be entered into, regarding the full competition mechanic and prizes. Full list of prize winners can be viewed at the end on the competition.